About Me

Ruth Fattal Haute Couture Blog is a medley of my world as a Fashion Designer. Here is a glimpse of my work, thoughts & the things that inspire me, like God,Family,Fashion & Food. Welcome to my world! Contact me on info@ruthfattal.com.au Love Ruth X

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Ruth Fattal Haute Couture Photoshoot









Recently I had the Ruth Fattal Haute Couture collection photographed. It was an amazing day, we shot at the beautiful Oran Park. It was such a ball being able to spend the whole day shooting and seeing the designs come to life <3 Ruth
Fashion Designer: Ruth Fattal
Photo shoot Director : Stephanie Barreca
Photographer: Rebecca Ding
Photographer Assistant: Toni Hutchison
Film Production (Behind Scenes): Doug Turner
Florist: Adrianna Simone 
Hair Stylist: Billie Gee Inc
Makeup Artist: Julie Kei/Natalie Bushett

No comments:

Post a Comment